Castor Oil For Hair Growths
Castor oil, and more specifically, Jamaican Black Castor oil, has become a popular treatment for growing healthier, thicker hair. When regularly used on your roots, it can increase hair growth, reduce hair damage from products and styling, hydrate hair, make hair shinier and fuller, prevent dry scalp, and improve the overall health of your hair. When you apply it to the ends of your hair, the castor oil can help reduce frizz and repair split ends. Follow the steps below to help strengthen and grow your hair.
- Apply castor oil to your scalp and roots using your fingertips.
- Make sure to distribute it on your scalp evenly.
- Try to avoid getting the oil into the strands of your hair. Due to its thickness, it can be difficult to remove.
- Cover your hair with a plastic shower cap and wrap your head with a towel.
- Allow the oil to remain on your hair for at least fifteen minutes.
- For best results, leave in overnight.
- To remove the castor oil, wash your hair thoroughly with shampoo.
- For the best results, repeat the process every week for 6 – 8 weeks.